2017 KUBS Alumni Mentoring Program - Mentee Application
2017 Alumni Mentoring Program with KUBS Graduates
The Career Hub has been running a mentoring program that helps students connect with KUBS graduates. Through this, KUBS graduates who entered into society first can share their experience and wisdom in life, while KUBS students can receive advice on their career and future. In addition, this is the opportunity where students can build a strong network and develop a good rapport with alumni. Please submit your application if you are interested in the program.
1. Program Outline
- KUBS graduates will be a mentor and KUBS students will be a mentee.
- One mentor will be assigned 2-5 mentees
- 2017 Alumni Mentoring Program's mentee and mentor assignments last until February 2018
- Please thoroughly read the attached guidelines below before applying.
- Application Period: April 28, 2017 (Fri) – May 8 (Mon)
- Eligible Applicants: KUBS students (however, students on leave of absence or expected to be on leave of absence, and exchange students are not eligible to apply; thus, please check your status before applying).
- Eligible Areas to Apply: IT, electron, electronic devices, automobile parts, F&B (food and beverages), FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods), apparel, healthcare, heavy industry & construction, chemistry, distribution, advertising, finance, accounting, law, public institution, social enterprise, consulting, start-up Business, and graduate school
3. Mentee Orientation (further information will be updated)
- Date: May 18, 2017 (Thu) 17:00 - 18:00
- Venue: Room B307 in Hyundai Motor Hall
4. Mentor-Mentee Gathering 1 (further information will be updated)
- Date: Last week of May or first week of June; in the evening (19:30 - 21:00)
- Venue: Ahn Young Il Hall in LG-POSCO Building (6F)
- All mentees MUST attend Mentor-Mentee Gathering in order to participate in the Mentoring Program. (If impossible, the mentee should submit an absent statement to Career Hub)
- The purpose of this mentoring program is to have the opportunity to build a network, share concerns, plan the future, and gain wisdom from alumni. Priority for area matching goes to upper-year students. Please note that students may not match with the area they applied due to the limited number of mentors.
- For more detailed information, please refer to the attached “Alumni Mentoring Guidelines.”
6. Inquiry : KUBS Career Hub (02-3290-1696)
※ The program will be given in Korean.
Click here to apply