2017. 03. 22
1-day Mock Interview Camp
The KUBS Career Hub will be conducting a mock interview camp for job seekers planning to apply for job opportunities in Spring 2017.
At the camp, the mock interview will be conducted based on your unique resume and personal statement; therefore, when applying for the camp, you must send your resume and personal statement that were submitted to the company. Students interested are encouraged to apply for the camp.
Date: April 1 (Sat); 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (with an 1-hour lunch)
(1) Mock interview based on your resume and personal statement
(2) Interview Presentation
How to Apply
Submit your resume & personal statement via email
- Deadline: March 29 (Wed)
- Email: email@example.com
- Title: Interview Camp Application_Name_Student ID Number
* The program is on a first-come, first-served basis.
* Your application will be successfully completed only if your resume and personal statement are submitted.
* All participants must wear a suit at the camp unless there is a reasonable excuse for not doing so.
* Contact Us: 3290-2700, firstname.lastname@example.org