2016. 02. 19
Air Liquide, a company that supplies industrial gases and services, will be hosting a global program, 2016 Air Liquide Summer School, for excellent college students. In this program, students will be invited to the Air Liquide Headquarters located in Paris, France and have opportunities to meet employees of Air Liquide and learn about its various business. For those who are interested in, please refer to the guideline below.
1. Summer School Schedule
- Date: June 28, 2016 (Tue) – July 5, 2016 (Tue)
- Venue: The Air Liquide Headquarters located in Paris, France
- Undergraduate or graduate students expecting to graduate in 2017
- Majoring in Business Administration or Chemical Engineering
- Student with excellent academic accomplishments
- Fluent in English
- Student who has a strong interest in Air Liquide business.
- A round-trip flight to Paris, France
- Accommodation, breakfast, and lunches
- Visa and administrative fees
- Full insurance coverage
- Document Screening and Interview
5. Application Submission and Date
- Go to Air Liquide Website (https://www.airliquide.com/). Click Careers → View Our Job Offers → Search Criteria → Job Offer. Then, create an account and complete the application form (* please refer to the application manual below)
- Resume in English and cover letter, enrollment verification certificate
- Submission Period: Until March 1, 2016 (Tue)
- Future plans will be notified to successful applicants individually.
* Inquiries: Gina Kim at Air Liquide Korea HR Team (02-3019-2648)