Fall 2015 Gender Equality Education Session for KUBS Students
- A Gender Equality Education certificate is mandatory when applying for scholarships, global internships, exchange student programs (must take this education session the semester before you plan to participate in above programs.)
- A scholarship recipient of Spring 2016 is required to attend the session by Fall 2015.
- A student who will be studying abroad in Fall 2016 is required to attend the session by Spring 2016.
In cases of staying abroad or taking Leave of Absence, a student may take sessions afterward. If (s)he fails to take one, scholarships or any final decision that has been reached will be cancelled.
- Please be noted that a certificate of completion cannot be reissued if lost or stolen.
- A certificate of completion cannot be transferred to other students
|September 22 (Tue)||18:30~19:30||Preventing Sexual Harassment on Campus (session will be given in Korean)||Jungmin Roh from Gender Equality Center||KUBS Students||LP SUPEX HALL||Expired|
|October 27 (Tue)||18:30~19:30||Violence against Women and Dating Violence: A Human Rights Violation (in Korean)||Jihak Kim from Korea Diversity Research||KUBS Students||HM B205||Expired|
|November 24 (Tue)||18:30~19:30||Preventing Sexual Harassment on Campus (in English)||Jungmin Roh from Gender Equality Center||KUBS Students||HM B205||Apply|
|December 1 (Tue)||18:30~19:30||Sexual Assault Cases (in Korean)||Jungmin Roh from Gender Equality Center||KUBS Students||HM B205||Apply|