- Park, Kikyoung and Gangseog Ryu (2019), “The Effect of Price Fluency and Duration Framing in Price Advertisements,” International Journal of Advertising, forthcoming
- Park, Kikyoung and Gangseog Ryu (2018), “The Effect of Regulatory Focus on Individuals' Donation Behavior,” Sustainability, 10 (3).
- Lee, Seon Min, Gangseog Ryu, and Seungwoo Chun (2018), “Perceived Control and Scarcity Appeals,” Social Behavior and Personality: An international journal, 46(3), 361–374.
- Park, Kikyoung, Gangseog Ryu, and Youngjee Han (2017), “How the Perceptual Fluency of Price Discounts and Promotional Cues Affect Consumer Responses," Social Behavior and Personality: An international journal, 45 (5), 757-772.
- Ryu, Gangseog, Kwanho Suk, Song-Oh Yoon, and Jongchul Park (2014), “The Underlying Mechanism of Self-Regulatory Focus Impact on Compromise Choice,” Journal of Business Research, 67 (10), 2056-2063.
- Verlegh, Peeter W. J., Gangseog Ryu, Mirjam A. Tuk, and Lawrence Feick (2013), “Receiver Responses to Rewarded Referrals: The Motive Inferences Framework,” Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 41 (6), 669-682.
- Ryu, Gangseog and Jin K. Han (2009), “Word-of Mouth Transmission in Settings with Multiple Opinions: The Impact of Other Opinions on WOM Likelihood and Valence,” Journal of Consumer Psychology, 19 (July), 403-415.
- Ryu, Gangseog and Lawrence Feick (2007), “A Penny for Your Thoughts: Referral Reward Programs and Referral Likelihood,” Journal of Marketing, 71 (January), 84-94.
- Ryu, Gangseog, Elison Ai Ching Lim, Lynn Thor Ling Tan, and Youngjee Han (2007), “Preattentive Processing of Banner Advertisements: The Role of Modality, Location and Interference,” Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 6 (1), 6-18.
- Ryu, Gangseog, Jongchul Park, and Lawrence Feick (2006), “The Role of Product Type and Country-of-Origin in Decisions about Choice of Endorser Ethnicity in Advertising,” Psychology and Marketing, 23 (June), 487-513.
- Heath, Timothy B., Gangseog Ryu, Subimal Chatterjee, Michael S. McCarthy, David L. Mothersbaugh, Sandra Milberg, and Gary J. Gaeth (2000), “Asymmetric Competition in Choice and the Leveraging of Competitive Advantages,” Journal of Consumer Research, 27 (December), 291-308.