2017. 09. 14
Winter 2017 Global Internship Information Session and Schedule
1. Date: September 27, 2017 (Wednesday); 18:00 – 19:00
2. Venue: Room B307 of Hyundai Motor Hall
3. Eligibility: 3rd, and 4th-year students (dual degree included) who are interested in applying for Winter 2017 Global Internship Program
- Students who only has a semester left until their graduation (those who will be graduating in Winter 2017) cannot apply.
- Students who have received over 9 credits in internship-related courses previously cannot apply.
1) Schedule of Winter 2017 Internship Program
2) Qualifications and Process
3) Q&A Session
|September 27 (Wed)||Global Internship Information Session||6:00 – 7:00PM; Room B307 of Hyundai Motor Hall|
|September 29 (Fri)||Announcement of Company List (First Round)||Noticeboard on Portal Community|
|September 29 (Fri) – October 13 (Fri)||Application for Global Internship and other supporting document submission (apply online)||Online and Offline Application Submission Required|
|November 6 (Mon) – November 7 (Tue)||Interview (Korea, English, Chinese)||Noticeboard on Portal Community|
|November 15 (Wed)||Application for desired company||Apply via E-mail|
|November 20 (Mon)||First Matching Result Announcement||Announcement via Portal Community and E-mail|
|November 30 (Fri)||Final Matching Result Announcement||Announcement via Portal Community and E-mail|
|* Please note that the schedule above is subject to change.
New updates and changes will be done through the Noticeboard on Portal Community.
Your participation and interest will be greatly appreciated. Please add "kubs국제실" on your Kakao Yello ID, and sign up for the portal community "2017 경영대 국제인턴십" for further notices.
* Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org / 02-3290-5361 (Arie Kim, KUBS International Office)