2019. 02. 26
"Business English" Course Registration, Spring 2019
1. Eligibility: Students of Entering Class from 2008 to 2018 who have NOT taken Business English I and II
※ A successful completion of Business English is one of the graduation requirements; a student who fails to complete Business English will not be allowed to complete or graduate from the degree.
※ NOT applicable to: transfer students, students from School of Interdisciplinary Studies, students with a dual degree.
※ Check your eligibility for the course: via KUPID → Registration & Graduation → Graduation Requirements Status
※ The class distribution of Business English will be determined by the results of ‘English Level Examination for Commencing Students’.
- Beginning Level/Students who have not taken the exam: Must take both Business English I and II, consecutively
- Intermediate Level: Exemption for Business English I, must take Business English II
- Advanced Level: Exemption for both Business English I and II
2. Course Registration Period : February 26 (Tue) 10:00 ~ March 7 (Thu) 16:00
※ Any cancellation must be made through email by March 12 (Tue) 16:00
3. Course Period : March 18 (Mon) ~ June 13 (Thu) / Total 23 classes (Except Mid term period)
4. Course Timetable : Students may select one of the following options
1) Mon and Wed 08:00 - 08:50
2) Mon and Wed 12:00 – 12:50
3) Mon and Wed 18:30 – 19:20
4) Tue and Thu 08:00 - 08:50
5) Tue and Thu 12:00 – 12:50
6) Tue and Thu 18:30 – 19:20
※ Classes may be canceled depending on the number of applicants or the arrangement of the venue. In which case the Office will contact you – if we do not hear back from you, you will be randomly assigned to a time slot.
※ Lecture venue and teaching staff for each class will be announced after the classes allocation has been completed (March 8, 2019 (Fri) tentative)
5. How to register for the course: click the link below, fill out the form and click <submit>
6. Inquiries: Department Office of Business Administration / 02-3290-1301 / email@example.com
1. Please note that depending on the availability of professor and classroom, or the number of applicants, students may not be assigned to their most preferred time slot.
2. Once the semester commences, students are not allowed to withdraw from their course unless they demonstrate reasonable grounds. Penalties may apply for course withdrawal. Course withdrawal will be accepted by March 12 (Tue) 16:00 via email only. Email at [firstname.lastname@example.org ], indicating your [Student No./Name/Course Title/Time Slot/Reason for Withdrawal]. A letter of confirmation will be sent out once the withdrawal application has been approved - Please contact the Department Office if you do not receive the letter of confirmation.
3. Students who received an F grade are required to pay a 100,000 KRW penalty at the end of the semester. The payment is required for the award of the final mark. i.e., the award of final grades is pending until the penalty payment has confirmed, even if the student has completed all of the course components.
- Make an (online) payment to KEB Hana Bank, 391-904544-21137
- Amount: 100,000 KRW
* Indicate your name upon payment. Contact the Department Office after completing the payment
4. Students who miss more than 2 lectures will receive an F grade. Note that 10 minutes late for three times will count as an absence.