[Exchange Program] Study Abroad Course Approvals (revised on 3/21)
Feb 28, 2017
2577 reads
Study Abroad Course Approvals
You must contact KUBS International Office first and get your courses approved before you leave for your study abroad.
You can ask questions on credit approval for your major as follows:

1. Deadline for Inquiries on Course Approval: 5th and 15th of every month
2. Process: Submit the course syllabus and “Study Abroad Course Approval Request” form to hyunlee@korea.ac.kr
                  *When asking for course approval,
                     you must write down the title and number of the KUBS course if there is a similar course available at KUBS.
3. Contact Us:
KUBS International Office
Nahyun Lee
Email: hyunlee@korea.ac.kr
Phone: 02-3290-5362