[Undergraduate] Withdrawal from the University
Jul 05, 2017
2517 reads
1. Application Period
Year-round (if you are withdrawing from the university in the middle of semester, please refer to the <Withdrawal During Semester>.)

2. How to Apply
Fill out the attached forms below and submit all to the Department Office of Business Administration.
- KU Withdrawal Form
- KUBS Withdrawal Form

3. Notes
When applying for withdrawal, the KUBS Withdrawal Form must be signed by your parent, advisor, associate dean, and dean.