- Journal Publications
- Lee, Sanghak, Hyowon Kim, Jaehwan Kim, and Greg M. Allenby (2018) "A Choice Model for Mixed Decision Variables" Journal of Choice Modelling, 28, 1-15.
- Lee, Sanghak, Jaehwan Kim, and Greg M. Allenby (2013) "A Direct Utility Model for Asymmetric Complements" Marketing Science, 32, 3, 454-470.
- Satomura, Takuya, Jaehwan Kim, and Greg M. Allenby (2011) "Multiple-Constraint Choice Models with Corner and Interior Solutions" Marketing Science, 30, 3, 481-490.
- Chandukala, Sandeep, Jaehwan Kim, Thomas Otter, Peter Rossi, and Greg Allenby (2008) "Choice Models in Marketing: Economic Assumptions, Challenges and Trends" Foundations and Trends in Marketing, 2, 2, 97-184.
- Kim, Jaehwan, Greg M. Allenby and Peter E. Rossi (2007) "Product Attributes and Models of Multiple Discreteness," Journal of Econometrics, 138, 208-230.
- Allenby, Greg, Geraldine Fennell, Joel Huber, Tom Eagle, Tim Gilbride, Dan Horsky, Jaehwan Kim, Peter Lenk, Rich Johnson, Elie Ofek, Brian Orme, Thomas Otter, and Joan Walker(2005) "Adjusting Choice Models to Better Preidct Market Behavior," Marketing Letters, vol.16, 3, 197-208
- Kim, Jaehwan, Greg M. Allenby, and Peter E. Rossi(2002), “Modeling Consumer Demand for Variety,” Marketing Science, Summer, Vol. 21, No.3., 229-250. (John D.C. Little Award Finalist for best paper appearing in INFORMS journal in 2002)
- Allenby, Greg M., Neeraj Arora, Chris Diener, Jaehwan Kim, Mike Lotti, and Paul Markowitz(2002), “Distinguishing Likelihoods, Loss Function, and Heterogeneity in the Evaluation of Marketing Models,” Canadian Journal of Marketing Research, vol. 20.1, 44-59.