- Yoon, Song-Oh, Kwanho Suk, Jin Kyung Goo, Jiheon Lee, and Seon Min Lee (in press), "The Devil Is in the Specificity: The Negative Effect of Prediction Specificity on Prediction Accuracy," Psychological Science.
- Suk, Kwanho, Jiheon Lee, and Donald R. Lichtenstein (2012), “The Influence of Price Presentation Order on Consumer Choice,” Journal of Marketing Research, 49 (5), 708-717.
- Suk, Kwanho and Song-Oh Yoon (2012), "The Moderating Role of Decision Task Goals in Attribute Weight Convergence," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 118 (1), 37-45.
- Yoon, Song-Oh, Kwanho Suk, Seon Min Lee, and Eun Young Park (2011), “To Seek Variety or Conformity: The Role of Culture in Consumers’ Choice in a Group Setting,” Marketing Letters, 22 (1), 49-64.
- Suk, Kwanho, Song-Oh Yoon, Donald R. Lichtenstein, and Sie Yeoun Song (2010), “The Effect of Reference Point Diagnosticity on Attractiveness and Intentions Ratings,” Journal of Marketing Research, 47 (5), 983-995.
- Lee, Michelle and Kwanho Suk (2010), “Disambiguating the Role of Ambiguity in Perceptual Assimilation and Contrast Effects,” Journal of Consumer Research, 36 (February), 890-897.
- Na, June-Hee, Jong-Won Park, Kwanho Suk (2008), "Unsuccessful Purchase Experiences and Future Consumer Decisions: Effects of Initial Goal Setting Processes and Counterfactual Thoughts", in Advances in Consumer Research, Vol. 35, eds. Angela Y. Lee and Dilip Soman, Duluth, MN: Association for Consumer Research, 276-281.
- Rodgers, Waymond, Solomon Negash, and Kwanho Suk (2005), “The Moderating Effect of Online Experience on the Antecedents and Consequences of Online Satisfaction,” Psychology & Marketing, 22 (4), 313-331.