About Sudang Digital Library
The Sudang Digital Library, designed to serve KUBS students, was established with funding from Sang-hong Kim (Commerce, ’41, honorary chairman of Samyang Corporation, first president of the KUBS Alumni Association) to honor Sudang (秀當) Yeon-su Kim (1896 – 1979; founder of Samyang Corporation).
I. Collections in Sudang Digital Library
1. Books and periodicals on business related topics
2. Textbooks for Business Administration courses (Course Reserves)
3. Books written by KUBS faculty
Ⅱ. Hours (Closed: Sunday and all holidays)
|Semester||09:00 – 22:00||09:00 – 15:00|
|Break||09:00 – 19:00||09:00 – 13:00|
III. Maximum Number of Books and Length of Loan
|Category||No. of Loans||Duration||Renewal|
|Undergraduates||10 books||15 days||10 days|
|20 books||30 days||15 days
(can be renewed 3 times)
|Lecturers/Staff||30 books||60 days||30 days|
|Professors||40 books||90 days||30 days|
• The loan period can be renewed one time if materials have not been requested by other patrons.
• If the due dates fall on a Sunday or holiday when the library is closed, the loan period will be extended until the next day that the library is open.
IV. Overdue Materials
• If a borrowed material is overdue, the borrowing privileges will be temporarily suspended for the same number of days the material was overdue. (one day overdue will be fined with one day suspension)
• If a borrowed material is lost or damaged, borrowers are responsible to replace with a same or similar book within the due date. Otherwise, the borrowing privileges will be suspended for the same number of days the lost/damaged material was overdue.